Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just Fine in 09



New Years is next Friday *can you believe it* so now’s the time to start thinking about those New Year Resolutions/Goals that you want to try to set and keep for the 09. Now I usually don’t do the whole resolution thing because I've always believed it to be pointless, but I'm thinking of giving it a go this year. Here are my top 5:

1 Getting rid of old baggage - Don’t know about you but ya girl has been through A LOT this year and needs to let go of some “dead weight”! *Those that know me know who I'm referring to*

2 Finish writing my novel – I really want to get it done next year so I can get published, get a movie deal, then blowuptuate and be a rioch biotch. I mean a ten year old just sold the rights to his book How To Talk to Girls *wtf* so it can happen for me too!

3 Eating Healthier – I figure my diet of McDonalds, Wendy’s, Popeyes, Chick-fil-a ect is going to eventually catch up to me as I approach thirty so might as well start now adding more fruits and veggies to my diet.

4 Being Nicer – Apparently I’m mean

5 Stop stanning Kanye West so much – I’m kinda getting tired of loving him so hard
................
................
................
................
................

Aww hell who am I kidding, #5 will neva happen! Anyway we'll see how it goes. I have a strong feeling that 09 will be a great year for me *fingers crossed*!

0 comments :