Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Goals

Everyone should have them. I have a few of my own that I would like to achieve in the next three years.

1. Become a published writer. Writing is my passion and I have so many ideas and stories in my head it rediculous!

2. Become debt free. If I can pay off Direct Loans and Sallie Mae(bastids) I'll be looking good.

3. Meet Kanye West! I MUST meet him....seriously!!

4. Have a convo with Lupe Fiasco. He, besides Kanye, is my fave hip hop artist and seems very intelligent. Like I could sit down and have a DEEP conversation about race, religion and politics.

5. Star in a blockbuster movie. I've always wanted to do acting and see myself on the big screen.

Those are some BIG goals. Guess I better get on the move.

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    STUDENT LOANS ARE THE DEBIL!!!!!!!!!