Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just Stop with the Sequals!

While enjoying one of my favorite pastimes recently, watching tv, I saw previews for two movies that somebody, somewhere, thought should be made into sequals.



Lost Boys, the 1987 classic(Yes I said Classic) vampire movie during the whole Corey Haim and Corey Feldman era. I used to loooove this movie even though it scared the crap out of me at the tender age of seven. Well someone in hollywood thought hey, lets make a another one!



I don't even know what the plot is and I don't intend to watch to find out. Some movies cannot be duplicated so just STOP IT!

Which brings me to Belly. The 1998 classic directed by Hype Williams which starred DMX as Tommy(Buns)and Nas as Sincere. The cinematography of this film alone should have won some type of award.



Once again some fool thought it would be a good idea for a sequal.



*Sigh*, I know somewhere Hype is shaking his head saying now that's some bullsh*t! What's next Set It Off 2 featuring LisaRaye?!? I mean is Hollywood really running out of original ideas for movies?! Well they need to give a sista a call because I have plenty of them. Hollaaaaaaaaa!

0 comments :