Friday, August 22, 2008

My New Motto

Over the past couple of weeks I’ve hung out with my niece who was home from college who has gotten me hip to a new motto in life. “I Can’t Worry Bout That”! You know how sometimes you’re faced with obstacles that you don’t have the time or patience to stop and figure out or even deal with? Well I just can’t worry about that anymore.

Your best friend mad because you look better in a two piece than she does? I Can’t Worry Bout That!

Your BF/Spouse mad because you were too tired to give up the goods the night before? I Can’t Worry Bout That!

Your co-worker mad because you got promoted to that managerial position yall both applied for? I Can’t Worry Bout That!

Moral: So the next time something’s really bothering you and you don't know what else to do, brush that ish off your shoulders and let out a big “I Can’t Worry Bout That”. I promise you, it’ll change your whole outlook on life!

0 comments :