Thursday, September 18, 2008

DMC

DMC, Disney Movie Club for those of you who aren’t familiar, really think they slick. They entice you in with their get 500 dvd’s for only 10.99 deal but then make you sign an agreement that you have to purchase four more movies at their movie club price, which is about 30 bucks, to fulfill their agreement/contract. Well it wouldn’t be a bad deal but once you join all the movies they have are crap! I mean they didn’t even have the Lion King. How you not gonna have Simba and Mufasa? Was the Lion King not the biggest Disney movie EVER!?! Then they don’t remind you over the course of the two years that you still have x number of dvd’s to purchase to fulfill the agreement.

So yesterday I received a letter in the mail thanking me for joining their “club” BUT I hadn’t bought the four movies that I promised when I joined. That’s a lie cause I know I at least bought two over the past two years, *sidenote- I will be disputing this matter*. And they had the nerve to enclose an order form and DEMAND that I choose four titles right then and there WITH the payments enclosed! DMC PLEASE! Yall will get my choices and money when I’m good and ready to give it to you and I DARE yall to say otherwise! Now I understand why they been sending me movies that I know I have declined in the Director’s Selection. These bastids better not mess up my credit on the back of this either.

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    who da hell they think they are? Columbia House somedamnbody?!